Hey Doctor, do you want to build a snowman?
I want it!
- Vampires who support blood banks and organize special medical programs for vampires to legally obtain blood
- Werewolves who join the police K-9 force due to their heightened canine senses that aid them in investigations
- Ghosts becoming therapists and motivational speakers for the recently deceased to help them adjust to the afterlife
- Zombies becoming assistants to morticians to ensure the dead are handled fairly and that they look their best for their new afterlife
- Mummies working with historians and architects to restore and preserve ancient Egyptian monuments and relics
- Frankenstein monsters joining the medical field to help research human medicine
- Swamp creatures reintroducing and tracking endangered aquatic and marsh wildlife
this is the best thing in the entire world
she should greet jane as if nothing happened and see how jane reacts
she should avoid school the next day. And the next. Every night, she should put on the exact outfit she had on that day, hose herself down until she’s completely drenched and stand in Jane’s yard. When Jane is home alone, she should approach the window, staring at her. Knock on it if you don’t have her attention.
That’ll get her back for killing you and trying to hide the evidence.
Ease up there, Satan.
Ease up? SHE TRIED TO KILL HER
"Costumes are also used to show Mr. Darcy’s evolution as he comes to love Elizabeth Bennet and let go of his snobbery. His costume had a series of stages. The first time we see him he’s at Meryton, where he has a very stiffly tailored jacket on, and he’s quite contained and rigid. He stays in that rigid form for the first part of the film.
By the time we get to the proposal that goes wrong in the rain, we move to a similar cut, but a much softer fabric. And then later he’s got a completely different cut of coat, not interlined, and he wears it undone.
The nth degree is him walking through the mist in the morning, completely undressed by 18th-century standards. It’s absolutely unlikely, but then Lizzie’s in her nightie, so what can you say?”
(Jacqueline Durran, Costume designer)
"there is no man in this world who can combine both swag and class in perfe…"